Shaping Your Financial Success
“Plan your work, work on your plan, and make sure your plan works.”
What keeps working professionals awake at night are challenges that are unique to them which most people outside of their own industry do not understand. Apart from day-to-day issues relating to wealth accumulation, some of the key concerns of working professionals inevitably include wealth preservation, retirement planning and investment planning to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Understand how inflation can reduce buying power over the long term
- Understand how risk and returns are related
- Learn how to manage risk through diversification
- Learn about the possible financial needs at different life stages
- Learn about the advantages of starting early in the wealth planning journey
About the Speaker:
Darren Yang is an in-house Corporate Trainer from a leading UK insurer, conducting trainings for Financial Services Consultants.
As an in-house trainer, Darren has also taken on the role as Principal Trainer for Bancassurance partner Standard Chartered Bank (SCB), providing customized training solutions for SCB’s Priority Banking RMs, Branch Banking RMs, Commercial Banking RMs, Preferred Banking RMs and Insurance Specialists.
Darren is regularly invited by SCB to be their guest speaker at client seminar events on wealth planning topics. His clientele includes the senior management and employees of Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Intel, and Toll Logistics among many others.